The Mathews Family

The Mathews Family

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday.....

I think that birthdays are tough when you are sick. I mean, everyone wants you to have a great day, be cheery and party...and I just want a nap! I'm one of those people that loves to be around lots of friends, play games and just visit, but most of those activities are rough one me right now. It stinks because the things I love most about holidays are the things that make me sickest. Smells from food, children, pets....diapers drive me nuts. My dear hubby dared me this morning to try to go out to dinner tonight. (that is a feat because I've only been to the hospital or Dr.'s office for the past month) I'm hoping that I can go and enjoy myself, and that I will be able to eat. I can't wait until I feel better, get my house reorganized and can have a bunch of friends over for a game night! It will be great.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that, when all you want to do is curl up and sleep and you're stuck doing a bunch of stuff you really don't/can't do.

    ReplyDelete

Followers